Sweet And Sour Fish 酸甜鱼
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Red, yellow, green capsicums
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup of sugar
1 cup vinegar
2 cups of water
1. Make a sauce mixture with 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of vinegar, 2 cups of water and a little bit of soya sauce.
2. Add some oil in a wok and slowly raise the temperature. Pour in the tomato sauce and stir.
3. Add chopped garlic and stir well.
4. Toss in the capsicum.
5. Add in the earlier sauce mixture. Once the sauce is boiling, it is ready.
6. Pour the sweet and sauce over the fried fish and serve it with green onion garnish.