Steamed Giant Prawns with Deep Fried Garlic 蒜蓉蒸深海老虎虾
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
4 giant tiger prawns
Garlic oil (deep fried)
1. Devein and cut the prawns into half. Place them on a steaming plate and sprinkle a pinch of salt over them.
2. Pour chicken stock over them followed by generous spoonfuls of deep-fried garlic and garlic oil.
3. Add some fish sauce and Shaoxing wine.
4. Once the water is boiling in the steamer, place the plate inside and cover the lid. The cooking time is dependant on the size of the prawns.
6. For giant ones, steam for 5-6 minutes. Final off with sprigs of spring onions.
TIPS: Besides the prawns itself, enjoy the prawn stock because it will taste really good!