Fried Mee Sua 炒面线
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Mee sua (deep fried)
Prawn broth (refer prawn broth recipe)
Pork lard (optional)
Meat (marinated with soya sauce, salt, white pepper, rice wine)
Chinese cabbage (chopped)
Salt and sugar
1. Pour some oil in a wok. Put in some chopped garlic, fried onion, pork lard, marinated meat, prawns, egg and give it a few stirs.
2. Add in 3-4 big spoons of prawn broth.
3. Add in Chinese cabbage.
4. Add a pinch of salt, sugar, soya sauce and white pepper for seasoning. Stir it well.
5. Add in mee sua. Mix it well with other ingredients.
6. Cover with a lit and let it simmer for 1 minute.
7. Serve it with sambal belacan, calamansi, deep fried onion and spring onion.