Fish Soup with Century Eggs and Fresh Coriander 皮蛋苋菜鱼汤
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
1 golden pomfret fish cutlets
1 Century egg
6-7 stalks of fresh coriander
1 cup of chicken stock
Light soy sauce
1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce
1. Pour some oil in a cold wok and slowly raise the temperature. Put in some ginger slices and stir fry it.
2. Toss in the fish cutlets and pan fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add in the garlic.
4. Add in the chicken stock and some hot water.
5. Put in the century egg.
6. Put in about 70% of the fresh coriander including the roots. Close the lit and cook it under high heat for 10-15 minutes.
7. Put in the tofu and cabbage. Continue simmer under high heat for another 5 minutes.
8. Do final seasoning with some salt, sugar, light soy sauce, fish sauce and white pepper.
9. Top it with the remaining coriander and green onion. Serve it.