Fish Slices Stew 鱼片汤
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
700g Barramundi fish (separate the bones and meat, cut into slices)
Tofu (cut into cubes)
Dried fish powder
Salt and sugar
1. Prepare some oil in hot wok and raise the temperature to high heat. Deep fry the fish bones until it turns golden brown.
2. Pour some oil in a wok. Stir fry ginger slices and spring onion.
3. Toss in fried fish bones.
4. Add in 2 bowls of hot water. Let it boil.
5. Add in tofu, mixed veggie, spring onion, Chinese spinach and red chillies. Add in dried fish powder. Bring it to a boil, close the lid and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
6. Put in the fresh boneless fish slices. Cover the lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Do final seasoning with pinch of salt, sugar, some fish sauce, and a few dashes of white pepper.
8. Serve it.