Drunken Herbal Prawns 醉虾
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
"Beiji"- a chinese herb
Goji berries (wolfberries)
1. Marinate prawns for 1 hour in a small bowl of Shaoxing wine with 1/2 bowl of plain water.
2. Pour chicken stock inside a heated pot. Add some hot water. Put in all the herbs.
3. Bring it to a boil, then turn the fire down to medium heat. Let the stock simmer for at least 15 minutes.
4. Put the prawns in together with the wine. Bring everything to a boil and let it continue to boil for 2-3 minutes more under high heat.
5. Sprinkle some salt followed by a bit of sugar. Turn off the fire. Add in some fish sauce, wolfberries and spring onions.