All-in-one Fish Pot
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
1/2 Wau Siakap fish
2 tablespoons of dried fish powder (dried fish that fried and blended)
Salt and sugar
Tofu (cut into thin slices/cubes)
2 tablespoons of garlic oil
Steamed rice (steamed for 15 minutes)
1. Pour some oil in a pan and slowly raise the heat. Stir fry the ginger and garlic.
2. Add in fish head and fish bone. Stir it and let it pan fry for a couple of minutes.
TIPS: Do not worry about the "char". It will make the soup to taste good later.
3. Put in hot water and broth. Close the lid and let it boil for a couple of minutes until the soup turn into white colour (7-8 minutes).
4. Put in oyster sauce, dried fish powder, soya sauce, salt, sugar and white pepper for seasoning.
TIPS: Amount of salt equals to amount of sugar.
5. Put in the fish, tofu and garlic oil. Cover with a lid and let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
TIPS: Garlic oil can be kept in fridge for 2-3 weeks.
6. Put in the prawns and kinoko mushroom. Close the lid and let it boil for another 2-3 minute.
7. All-in-one fish pot dish is now ready to be served.